Incident: Saleh detained at Abu Ghraib
This month, a man identified as "Saleh" will give an account of his three months Abu Ghraib. He will claim that the following things happened to him:
- A belt tied around his neck and he was dragged 70 feet;
- Left naked and hooded for extended periods of time;
- Urinated on and sodomised against his will while his hands were tied over his head;
- Shot in the chest with plastic bullets as he tried to pray;
- Roped by the genitals to 12 other naked prisoners;
- His penis was stretched with a rope and beaten with a stick.
- he observed two young male detainees being raped;
- his captors fired into a crowd of detainees, killing five; and
- he heard the screams of female captives, whom he believed were being raped.