List all torture incidents | List deaths | List by technique | List by location
Public support | Government policy | Accountability & cover-ups | Rendition | FoIA docs | NGO reports & legal actn
Consequences & blowback | The New Iraq & other broken promises | The media | The noble few

Wednesday, August 01, 2001

About me

I am an Australian woman who has become alarmed by the use of torture by the US and its allies in the Global War on Terror.

When not reading up on the latest atrocities, I work as a research scientist.

I am multi-ethnic, an atheist, a beginner Esperantist, and I put in practise Peter Singer's argument from Famine, affluence, and morality.

I am intrigued by the political philosophy Prof Brian Ellis calls Social Humanism, and I number all the boxes when I vote, even for the Senate.

I also like early American horror writers, Scandinavian death metal, social documentaries, Linux, worm farms, and durians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home